Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A message to the Robo-Rabbi

Today is a special election in my district to fill a recently vacated state senate seat.  And if I didn't know it, I would have gotten enough reminders.  Yesterday, I got about five robo-calls urging me to vote for one candidate or another.
The most annoying went as follows:  "Hello, this is Rabbi Robo-Voice urging you to vote for David Storobin."  Excuse me, Rabbi Robo-Voice, but I've never heard of you.  You don't paskin for me.  In fact, I'm not even sure if you ARE a rabbi, since all I'm getting is a canned voice over the phone.  So, don't tell me how to vote!

3 comments:

  1. I need to remind you to commit a grave sin and vote for Lew Fidler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll commit a graver one and bring the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost wish I could live in Brooklyn for one day so I could vote for Fidler.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not Monty Python. I hate SPAM.